You can download a handy 'Hazard level and chemical identification guide' at the end of the module.
Press play to learn more about choosing the right type of treated timber for your job.
Six hazard classes:
- H1: Inside above ground (borers)
- H2: Inside above ground (borers and termites)
- H3: Outside above ground (borers, termites, moderate decay)
- H4: Outside, in ground (borers, termites,
- H5: Outside in ground or in water (borers, termites, very severe decay)
- H6: Marine waters (marine borers and decay)